Monday, September 21, 2026

America

"America --
Are you hated everywhere?
Do you know and do you care?
Well, I know you're getting there
The hope you have is real, the hope I hope to feel

One day we will share it all
And dive into the waterfall..."















































































K's Choice: America
Words


3 comments:

  1. Let’s make America beautiful again ! 🇺🇸🌟🧢
    :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but «America» is the whole continent not United States of America. I live in Canada and part of America and surely NOT part of USA.
    This flag is becoming an embarassement for the people of USA.
    Some of USA's citizens will put the Canadian flag on their gears to be safe.
    USA is a beautiful country but many other countries have also beauties to be proud of.
    Stop being self centered, there are many other countries which are in some ways better than USA.

    ReplyDelete